Friday, March 16, 2012

First Update, Friday

Welcome to the pool...

Sorry I'm just getting around to updating everything now. Life has been hectic the last couple weeks, but I have all the brackets entered now and that should help calm things down. Do me a favor and check the rankings to make sure I have all of your entries. If I missed one, I'll be happy to add it.

Thursday Game Updates...
  • 59 people chose to pick the play-in games, so about half. I'm leaning heavily towards skipping the play-in games next year to avoid confusion. There aren't any upset bonus points available anyway. If you have a strong opinion the other way, send me a note and lobby your case - I'll listen.
  • I'm pretty disappointed in all of you. less than 25% of you had faith in my Cyclones. You should all be embarrassed.
  • However, half of you picked VCU. Its a good pick, but what the hell, people???
That's all for now. The spreadsheet will be up shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lehigh I love you!