Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 2

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN...

Not nearly as exciting as yesterday.

Anyway, in the spirit of full disclosure, I've added a couple of sheets after the deadline. Either they got lost in the interwebs or some email server or people sent it to the wrong address or whatever. No matter. There was clear evidence that they had the brackets completed on time and the one guy that vaulted to the top, Ben Johnson (probably still doing steroids like in the 88 olympics), will just as quickly fall off the horse, cause that bracket has A&M and BYU in the Final Four.

Also, I may or may not be able to update scores tonight. I'm going to a bar to watch this evening's games (and cheer against Ohio State). Not sure if they have WIFI. If they don't, I'll post the top 5 or so here on the blog from my phone. At least 3G works...

Time for a beer!

No comments: