Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grey's Anatomy

Apparently, on Thursdays @ 8, we have 2 shows recording. Neither are the NCAA tournament. Since our awesome TimeWarner service is only capable of handling 2 feeds, the cable box changed the channel from 'Cuse vs Butler w/ 1:35 to go over to &(*#ing Grey's Anatomy. Some quick hustle to the bedroom and I was able to catch the last :34 seconds.

Phew.

I should apologize to Wes Johnson. If you're not aware, I'm an Iowa State guy and so was Wes, until he transferred to 'Cuse. I don't begrudge him for it. He was a sophomore and the coach that brought him in just got canned. But anyway, I should apologize, 'cause my picks have all gone south this year. After KU went down, I hitched my wagon to Mr. Johnson, Boeheim & the rest of the Orange(men). Whoops.

14 people just lost their champion. Out of 125+ entries, only 41 people have a champion remaining.

Oh, and only 3 picked Butler. Nice work, Colonel McKeown, Bryan Baudler & Janie!

No comments: