Thursday, March 20, 2008

20? & live blog, 2nd session

Its halftime in 3 or the 4 2nd session games right now and all 3 of them are 20 point games??? I'm kinda glad Wisconsin is restricted to the Marquette/Kentucky game!

2:58 - I really hope Kentucky can pull this out. I really hate Marquette kids. They always seem to take over the cool hole-in-the-wall bars I love so much in Milwaukee.

3:16 - ok, so this isn't so live... more of a stream-of-conscience steaming pile of crap... same as last year, but you can comment. so, comment, damnit!

3:34 - Kentucky's fouling now and its down to free throws. Bad news. I guess Marquette kids are going to pop their collars and get drunk tonight. The rest of the games are still at 20ish point differentials. Is it too early to call 'em? Even with 11 minutes to go in 2 of them?

3:48 - I'm calling the UNLV vs Kent St game. Update shortly.

3:36 - Wait one second now, Warriors... I mean Golden Eagles. UK down 3 and a timeout!

3:41 - Ugh. I think its over for the Wildcats. Nuts.

3:53 - UNLV vs Kent St is pretty much over. Called. Webpage updated. I was really hoping Baylor would pull out some magic since its their first bid in forever. Being an Iowa State/Big 12 guy, I should have known better.

4:02 - I'm calling the other two games. One game left for Session 2. Stanford v Cornell? Yawn. Might take a nap. Stressful job, this, entering all the picks, blogging, napping...

4:32 - Seriously??? We get Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune instead of the Stanford/Cornell game??? Sure, I said it would be a snooze fest, but damn?!?! Wheel of fortune??? Now I remember why I pay for the March Madness package from DirecTV.

No comments: