Friday, March 21, 2008

Not Updated...

So, I had a few beers last night. Can ya blame a guy? I guess so. I missed the A&M/BYU game in the scoring last night. The numbers are right now. Sorry 'bout that.

Now, I'm hunkering down for another day of games. A belly full of pancakes and a winter storm warning in affect for SE Wisconsin, I don't think I'll get too far away from the couch today. May have to make a trip to the beer store, though.


Looking over the remaining games, there don't appear to be too many bigtime upset potential matchups out there. Of course, now that I said that, it'll probably be the most exciting day we've seen in a while, right?

Happy Basketballing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The media is jocking Davidson, with a few close losses..excuse me, but didn't the Zags play Western Kentucky, UCONN, St Joes, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Memphis, Saint Mary's twice, and San Diego 3times. thats jsut tourney team...nevermind VT who was probably #66

Anonymous said...

Yeah I hate when people talk about "close losses". Who cares?

Free tourney games on the computer might be the most wonderful thing in the world.