Friday, March 21, 2008

Whiny? Friday Session 1 Open Thread

Yeah, yeah. I'm late to the game. Shaking off a hangover and watching games from the bed.

1:07 - Davidson just took the lead. Nice pass, donkey.

I was really hoping Miami would lose. Don't know why, really. I'm really upset about the Drake game, though there's plenty of time left. Its the white-dude Iowa school combination that does it for me.

1:13 - Pick totals: Drake - 57; only 23 had Miami; Davidson was apparently a fashionable pick with 60 and NOBODY picked American
.
1:20 - Can I whine more about not having DirecTV??? For some reason the CBS feed is out. No other channel. Just CBS. AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH. I hate Dish Network.

1:28 - Apparently Tennessee won. I wouldn't know, though, if it weren't for the internet. Lovely, huh? Next thing, the internet connection will probably go out, too.

1:34 - Thank god for March Madness On Demand. Streaming video rules.

1:38 - Davidson went final. Congrats to Stephen Curry on his 40 points! Big time. I'm calling the Miami game. Up 14 with 8 seconds... yeah. Lets go Drake!!!

1:40 - Just pulled up the Drake game. These guys will chuck 3s from anywhere in the building!!!

1:45 - Finally, the CBS feed came back. Great work, Dish Network. Just in time, too Drake tied it up!!! I NEED them to win. I picked 'em deep into the tournament.

1:49 - Tie ballgame. Extra basketball! I've uploaded scores through the first 3 games so far. Somehow, I jumped up to 11th!

2:06 - Can anyone explain to me why the hell these announcers keep referring to Drake as a cinderella team??? They're a 5 seed playing a 12 seed. They're the favorite, right? Right?

2:08 - W. O. W. Nice game, WKU!!! That'll shake some things up. New scores and thread coming shortly

No comments: