Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sweet 16 Thursday

I'm going out for dinner and drinks, so I don't know how often I'll update the blog tonight. Should be some interesting games, though.

Since you're here, though, I feel I should give you something constructive. Check out these highlights from the Duke vs Belmont game a week ago. I promise you, its worth a watch.
http://www.withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=5346


8:54 - Decent ballgames so far. I said this afternoon to a coworker that UNC would win by 30, but when they only score 67 or so points, a 20 point win is equivalent, right? Maybe that math is a bit beer-influenced. I'm happy to see Huggins out of the game. Would have been better if it were the aforementioned 30 pointer, but I'll deal with an OT win when the Mountaineer's D went to sleep and left a 40+% 3 point shooter wide open at the right corner.

Looking forward to the late games!!!

No comments: