Thursday, March 19, 2009

... and we're off!

116 entries this year. Good stuff.

I'm still waiting on 4 brackets, 2 from Jay Johnson and 2 from Brigid Mckeown. Jay had formatting problems and Brigid is having trouble finding a computer with excel. I know both of them have completed their entries, so I'm giving them a break - hey, its my pool....

I'll post as we move through the weekend, but for those who religiously follow the blog, I have to step out this afternoon at 5 or so. I have a class for grad school from 6-9 up in Milwaukee and might hit the bar afterwards. I'll post scoring updates when I'm home.

In the spirit of honesty and all that junk, I took 3 free entries, one for BabyK, due at the end of July. President Obama gets a free entry, though I probably won't pay him if he wins. The way he's giving out cash to banks and automakers, I don't think he needs it. I'm also subtracting $40 for fees paid to GoDaddy for the domain and website hosting and taking out $30 in paypal fees. Cool? Good. I'm glad you agree.

No comments: