Wednesday, March 18, 2009

'twas the night before...

some bulleted notes for all of you as you on NCAA's Eve.

- 74 entries so far. I've probably received 40 since 4pm!

- as usual, i'm giving myself and the BabyK (due late July) some free picks.

- in addition to the paypal fees I usually subtract, I'm also deducting fees paid to GoDaddy in securing the new domain name and hosting service (~$40)

- for next year (don't hold me to it), Buttski and I are working on moving this whole thing online. you'll login to enter your picks with a unique name and password. you'll also be able to call up anyone's picks as well as see all the normally excessive scoring breakdown you're used to.

- You can keep up with the scoring at www.upsetpool.com and my tourney blog, well... here.

- Someone from the post office opened and removed Dennis Johnson's payment. Don't know if it was a check or cash, but this one gets a free entry on account of the USPS sucking.

- I'm working on a sort of "family tree" for the upset pool. You can check it out here: http://www.mindomo.com/view.htm?m=0dd8aed4a1eb438dab965eab9f3aead2

- So far, there are only 3 people who have picked champions other than #1 or #2 seeds - they picked 'Nova, the Zags & 'Cuse. Bold.

No comments: