Thursday, March 19, 2009

Game commentary, afternoon day 1

- A&M is running away with it. I could almost call this one now.

- Cal State Northridge just took the lead. About half of you have Memphis in the championship game.

- I miss having DirecTV for just these two days. I'm quite bored with a tied 8 v 9 game. Would much rather watch Memphis & CS-N.

- Bear with me as I iron out a couple of bugs in the sheet. If you see something that's wrong, let me know.

- A thoroughly unexciting afternoon. UNC puts up a Hundy on Radford and UConn doubles up Chattanooga. UNI and Maryland almost made it interesting, but not interesting enough to keep me from a well-deserved nap.

- (6:03pm CDT) The Miss. St. vs. Wash. game is over. Website is updated. Class is starting. Like I said earlier, I'll post late tonight or tomorrow morning.

No comments: